Social Media & Email Assistant
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
We are seeking a graduate Social Media & Email Assistant to join our growing and vibrant marketing team.
You will join one of the UK’s leading mortgage brokers. You will play a crucial part in creating and delivering the digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing will play a pivotal role in the company’s ambitious growth plans over the next five years.
We’re looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person to manage e-mail marketing and the day-to-day running of social media accounts to support campaigns and drive new leads.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to own the role and shine.
- Run the social media channels
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of our social content calendar including monitoring, scheduling, and publishing.
- Increase brand awareness, followers, and customer engagement by creating compelling content.
- Capturing imagery, filming, and editing short videos, writing captions, building graphic and visual stories
- Planning and running paid social campaigns
- Manage the comprehensive email marketing programme
- Create and design email templates
- Analytics and reporting of campaigns including A/ B testing
- Graduate or 1 years experience in a B2C digital marketing role
- Experience managing multiple social media channels
- An understanding of all social media platforms and scheduling tools
- Exceptional communication skills & attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Team player, confident and ambitious with a desire to grow with the company
- Strong understanding of digital analytics
- Assist with other digital marketing activities when required
- Travel may be required so a driving licence Is necessary
- Mortgage industry or financial service knowledge advantageous
- Design skills – Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva
- 20k – 25K basic
- Hybrid & flexible working
- 24 days holiday including additional bank holidays
- Bonus initiative
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Enhanced maternity & paternity package after two years of service
- Employee Well-being programme – Wellness Matters
- Mental wellbeing support
- Award-winning Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Company
- Female Talent programme
- A fun office and an excellent culture
- Training and development
If you are a hard-working and self-motivated and passionate about a career in digital marketing, we would love to hear from you! At Newhomes we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, identity or sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.