Providing expert mortgage advice for over 25 years.

  1. Home
  2. Feedback and Complaints (Help)

Send us your Feedback

We are committed to providing our customers with a high-quality service. If you are unhappy with our service in any way, please contact us so that we can investigate and take appropriate action.

We appreciate your feedback and complaints, as they help us to improve our service and make sure that we are meeting your needs.

Feedback and Complaints


We love to hear your feedback. If you’d like to provide any feedback on your recent experience, please email us at


At Newhomes we take complaints seriously. We’re committed to resolving complaints and making things right for our customers. Your feedback is important to us as it allows us to improve our service.

If you are unhappy with our service in any way please contact us:

Phone: We’re happy to talk on the phone and can raise a complaint for you there. Call us on 01543 464 144

Email: Email us at

Post: If you’d prefer, you can put your complaint in writing and send it to:


2 Morston Court,
Blakeney Way,
WS11 8JB

Other ways to give feedback or complain

You can provide feedback or make a complaint to our regulator Sesame. Please contact them on the details below:

Write to: The Customer Relations Department, Sesame Limited, Fourth Floor, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, M33 7RR


Telephone: 0345 0456 800 (Mon-Fri 8.30 am to 5.30 pm)

If Sesame does not resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, you may also contact The Financial Ombudsman Service.

How to get in touch with the Financial Ombudsman

Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR

Phone:  0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123.
Website: Visit the Ombudsman’s website for more information:

If you are experiencing financial difficulty and struggling to make repayments, then you can contact your lender who may be able to help taking account of your individual circumstances.

You may want to contact one of the free impartial money guidance and debt advice services such as StepChange, Citizens Advice, or Turn2Us.